Thursday, September 8, 2011

JCHC Updates: Tour Guide Pamphlet & Pepsi Refresh Project

After a long summer...I'm officially back to work at the JCHC. (Technically I started back last week, but this is my first blog post since the spring.)

One major item that I am working on at the moment is a pamphlet for the museum that acts as an informational tour guide. I had designed a similar item last year, but it never got printed. So, this time around, I had more of a focus on editing the content and creating a visually appealing document. Now that I have a new computer to work from, I was able to utilize Microsoft Publisher to create the new pamphlet. The design is a bi-fold, 8.5" x 11" brochure that has a building map on the inside as well as a description of the museum galleries. Take a look at the front cover...you'll notice a more professional look based upon the organizations "branding." Hopefully these will be sent to get printed within the next few weeks.


Another important item that I would like to address is the Bowdish Model Railroad and its involvement in the Pepsi Refresh Project. Through various forms of voting, the Bowdish Railroad has the opportunity to win a $10,000 award to help maintain and update the popular exhibit.

For more information on how you can help out the JCHC and the Bowdish Model Railroad, please take a moment to read our eNewsletter about the project.

That's all I have for right now. Be on the lookout for more news relatively soon.

-Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment